Mr Rogers recommends Preventive Maintenance Contracts that include at least two visits a year from a technician in accordance with maintenance standards. A preventitve maintenance visit should include
- An inspection of your air conditioning equipment and unit system elements to identify any defective parts that cause the unit to don't operate safely within its specifications and features.
- A detailed report on any needed corrections and findings in the unit.
- A report of tests performed such as pressure test, temperature test, superheat and subcool test.
- The detailed breakdown of prices if any repair is neccesary
- A detailed list of work performed: items that were inspected, cleaned, repaired, or replaced.
Source: Mr Rogers Air Conditioning - http://ac-repair-tampa-florida.com